For quick, true strut tower alignment, nothing beats the Uni-Strut 741
- This simple-to-install gauging device gives the body technician horizontal and vertical damage readings and then informs him when his alignments are true.
- The Uni-Strut center line datums are fixed on top and bottom bars so alignment can be easily read as work progresses.
- While strut gauging is its key function, the Uni-Strut also trues up steering axis, engines, rack and pinion steering gears, cradles, lower control arm mounts and suspensions.
- For import and compact vehicles the Uni-Strut is a marvel for true alignment which can begin with eyeballing and end with precision gauging. The beauty of its performance is that one technician can do it all.
(2) cone hangers
(2) 3" pointers
(2) 5" pointers
(1) each right, left, top and bottom bars